qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KQemu - devfs patch

From: Michael Geddes
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KQemu - devfs patch
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:50:39 +1100

Hi all,

I have been very impressed with qemu, and in particular KQemu, and have got
WinXP up and running (after some aborted attempts last year) with no trouble
this time.

Anyway, I'm a devfs user, and until udev is a little more mature, will remain
so.   Here's a wee patch to make the /dev/kqemu device appear under devfs.

Does there also need to be a sysfs patch to provide the 'dev' entry to assist
with udev?

I'm not really sure of the S_IFCHR|S_IRUGO|S_IWUGO  options to the
devfs_mk_cdev, but it seems to work.

//.ichael G.