qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Experimental Cocoa Video Driver

From: David Still
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Experimental Cocoa Video Driver
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:03:48 -0800

I'm having trouble compiling QEMU with the cocoa video driver on my iBook. I'm running OS X 10.3.8 on a 700MHz iBook G3 w/ 640Mb or RAM and XTools 1.5. After running "./configure --prefix=/sw --enable-cocoa", compilation runs smoothly until here:

gcc -Wall -O2 -g -fno-strict-aliasing -D__powerpc__ -I. -I/Users/stealthdave/Source/qemu/qemu/target-ppc -I/Users/stealthdave/Source/qemu/qemu -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/Users/stealthdave/Source/qemu/qemu/slirp -c -o cocoa.o /Users/stealthdave/Source/qemu/qemu/cocoa.m In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ CarbonCore.framework/Headers/DriverServices.h:32, from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ CarbonCore.framework/Headers/CarbonCore.h:129, from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Headers/ CoreServices.h:21, from /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Headers/ ApplicationServices.h:20, from /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Headers/ NSAppleEventDescriptor.h:8, from /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Headers/Foundation.h: 85, from /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Headers/Cocoa.h:12,
                 from /Users/stealthdave/Source/qemu/qemu/cocoa.m:38:
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h:45: error: parse error before numeric constant /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h:46: error: parse error before numeric constant /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h:49: error: parse error before numeric constant /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h:51: error: parse error before numeric constant /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h:53: error: parse error before numeric constant /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h:54: error: parse error before numeric constant /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/ CarbonCore.framework/Headers/MachineExceptions.h:56: error: parse error before '}' token
make[1]: *** [cocoa.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1

Am I missing a library or something?

- Dave