qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU, booting fedora-cor2.img image problem form XP

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU, booting fedora-cor2.img image problem form XP
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:57:23 -0300

Is the BIOS path set? It's the -L option. And it always causes this
kind of trouble. :)  Read the documentation for more info.

Also, the menu won't allow you to use a prebuild *hard drive* image it
seems, so for the time being you must use the command line manually.

---
"The user-friendly computer is a red herring. The user-friendliness of
a book just makes it easier to turn pages. There's nothing
user-friendly about learning to read."-Alan Kay