qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KQEMU bus errors

From: Grzegorz Kulewski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KQEMU bus errors
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 03:44:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Maybe try:

su -
ulimit -c 1024

<make it crash here - it should dump core>

gdb <path-to-qemu> core
bt
quit

and send the output.

Remember to compile qemu with -g flag if it is not compiled with it by default.

I do not know if it will bring some interesting info but I can not try it myself at the moment because I am too busy.

Grzegorz Kulewski