qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Boot Sequence

From: Mike Swanson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Boot Sequence
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:55:58 -0800

It would be useful with installing the older NTs (the ones that
required floppy disks) and Windows 9x/Me (where you generally have to
go through a few disks for partitioning and formatting and then
booting into DOS and then running setup).

I see advantages to this boot sequence aproach, not useless bloat.