qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Success report

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Success report
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:30:28 +0400

Just a quickie to say that with yesterdays CVS I have successfully installed XP-SP1A, Outlook 2003, Cisco VPN client, DVDShrink, XPLite and all the other guff my company requires me to run.

It's a little slow on my 1GHZ PIII-M laptop, but it enables me to cooperate with the rest of the corporate infrastructure, so I'm as happy as a Pig in excrement.

I had no luck with Win2K SP3 and I had to uninstall-reinstall the VPN client 3 times to get it to work, but now it's all working a treat and I'm a happy camper.

Ta guys!

Regards,
Brad