qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] SuSEimage from FreeOSZoo

From: Del Monte
Subject: [Qemu-devel] SuSEimage from FreeOSZoo
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:01:49 +0000

Is the SuSE 9.1 image currently available on FreeOSZoo ok? I get weird problems trying to use it with Qemu on XP (which may be where the real problem is, maybe)

I come to the point where I am logged in as root, but then it seems parts of the filesystem is missing. It cannot run Sax2, due to files needed by it not available (input/output error), and trying to navigate there in the file tree gives similar response. I SEE the directory names, but cannot cd to them.

And it definitely does not start by gining me someconfiration options, as said on the web page. I just get a prompt

I use Qemu-menu, and changed only the RAM setting to 256. The Quem verion is the windows 0.6.1 version. I run it on a 3.06GHz P4, with 512MB RAM and XP SP2

Anyone got a clue?

Regards /jeff