qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Command-Line Input - Readline?

From: René Korthaus
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Command-Line Input - Readline?
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:49:41 +0100

Hey,

i was trying to add runtime command support to QemuX, but i got stuck. If I send "quit" to qemu via QemuX, nothing happens and qemu output is: (qemu) qququiquit

I posted this on a mac os x developer mailing list and i got the answer, that the program i use possibly uses readline library to parse input and readline is'nt friendly to anything else than a terminal.

Now my question is: Is there a possibility to turn readline or whatever else is parsing command-line input off?

Greetings, cordney*
The signature is currently on vacations.