qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu - documentation suggestion - soundcard

From: Richard Neill
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu - documentation suggestion - soundcard
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:26:47 +0000

malc wrote:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Richard Neill wrote:

Dear All,

Another suggestion for adding to the documentation:

Under WindowsXP, as well as invoking qemu with --enable-audio, it's necessary to go to Control panel -> Add/Remove Hardware and manually add the SoundBlaster 16.

Incidentally, is SB16 audio INPUT supported yet? It doesn't appear to work - although this could be my fault for doing the wrong thing.

No ADC is not supported.

Thanks for letting me know. That's a pity - I was hoping to be able to do voice recognition using Windows software. Is this something that is planned? Is it something I might be able to do (I can program, but more web-based than low-level) ?

Best wishes

Richard

--
address@hidden  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.