qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] black screen with windows xp

From: Michael Ramke
Subject: [Qemu-devel] black screen with windows xp
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:57:57 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem with qemu. After the installation of winxp as guest os on linux the system is booting and than I get a black screen. I see the mouse pointer (it's working) after a few minutes the system reboots. I can start win xp in safe mode. If I logged in explorer.exe crashed. I uploaded the coredump here: http://filebase.gmpf.de/coredump.vm

I tried it with 0.6.1 and the last CVS version.

Michael

--
The Linux 3D Resource
http://www.gmpf.de