qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] NE2000 on Win2k3

From: Barry Michels
Subject: [Qemu-devel] NE2000 on Win2k3
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:01:51 -0500

Has anyone gotten the "Ethernet Controller" to accept any driver? I've Googled and found netnovel.inf, but can't get windows to accept the driver. Either by specifying it for the Ethernet Controller or by "Add New Hardware".

I'm trying to setup a Win2k3 server with -redir to see if it's a viable way to run a terminal server on a linux machine with -nographic or through a VNC X server on a headless server.

Barry