qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] how to run qemu independent of X?

From: Paul Jakma
Subject: [Qemu-devel] how to run qemu independent of X?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:31:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I'd like to run qemu independent of X, so i can run from it a screen session. I tried the -nographic option, but nothing happened, the monitor was unresponsive, and i got no output other than the initial prompt. Has anyone used -nographic successfully?

On a possibly related note, I try to run stdio serial, qemu starts but immediately becomes unresponsive..

regards,
--
Paul Jakma      address@hidden  address@hidden  Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: