qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] updated -sdl-modifiers patch

From: Paul Jakma
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] updated -sdl-modifiers patch
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:23:38 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Paul Jakma wrote:

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Paul Jakma wrote:

Spoke too soon. I just got it to 'stick' wrong. Ie caps-lock held, though caps-lock was off. The old "press shift, then press control" trick worked though.

Disregard: I forgot that the patch adds a command line argument, without which it is not enabled.

Will report again once I've used it with the cl arg a while.

With -sdl-mod I've not had an occurance of stuck keys all day long, running 2 instances of Solaris on (2) Qemus.

Now if I could get a fix for XKB ctrl:swapcaps going wrong, then Qemu would be nearly perfect. ;)

regards,
--
Paul Jakma      address@hidden  address@hidden  Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: