qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] crash (SIGSEGV)

From: Alexander Opitz
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] crash (SIGSEGV)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:50:15 +0200

Hi,

this time all worked, I've choose to format the partition ext2 and not
ext3 ... system is now installed and updated to debian unstable, network
works ... YEAH :)

But the partition was to small :/ so I msut do it again.

I've the feeling that disc and iso file read/writes are very slow :(

To the bios of bochs. The only adventures of the bios.diff to the latest 1.119
rombios of bochs is the floppy ... all other thinks from the diff are already
integrated into latest rombios.c ... but also if I add the floppy thinks to
the rombios, I've no success. Maybe I will try to downgrade to rombios.c,v
110 and try to compile and hope I success ... maybe it is also a problem of
my compile tools setup.

Greetings Alex//