qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Sparc system support, synch to CVS

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Sparc system support, synch to CVS
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 18:22:38 +0200

Hi,

I've cleaned the code a bit. Now it should be easier to change the architecture from Javastation to something else. The magic loader is reimplemented. TCX framebuffer works much better now, you can actually read the messages from Linux, also monitor 'screendump' command is implemented.

I changed Makefiles' distclean to remove all generated files and not choke if they don't exist, is this OK?

This version progresses a bit further in Linux, now we are stuck in ldd from memcpy in srmmu_early_allocate_ptable_skeleton.