qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Mac OS X, access to serial device

From: Bernard Sauterel
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Mac OS X, access to serial device
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:44:22 +0200

I modified method "qemu_chr_open" of vl.c (attached) to handle "/dev/..." devices,
using a part of the modification described here :
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2004-08/msg00245.html

Using a terminal emulation program under the guest OS (Linux RH 8), I am able to see serial communication data, but didn't test more - project postponed.