qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch: Bugfix in monitor, tidy in translate

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch: Bugfix in monitor, tidy in translate
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:16:14 +0200

Derek Fawcus wrote:
Attached are a couple of patches,  i386 target only.

The first fixes a bug in monitor.c which prevented one from utilising edi,
and also adds the ability to utilise the ss segment register,

Applied!

The second simply tidies up the code in target-i386/translate.c so that
all assignments of '3' to is_jmp get replaced with DISAS_TB_JUMP,  since
I guess the latter was a late addition to the code.  (I was adding a
fake instruction,  and this just made it easier for me to read the code)

I plan to suppress the other values, so this patch is not useful now.

Fabrice.