qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SDL detection broken in ./configure? No screen anymore

From: Marcello 'R.D.O.' Magnifico
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SDL detection broken in ./configure? No screen anymore without SDL?
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 00:02:12 +0200

detecting libasound or such). Today's snapshot compiles, but I get no video window anymore. Furthermore, SDL isn't recognized in any way.

Whoa!
Note for Slackware users: ./configure as root, else SDL isn't detected. That's what I did the other time, and forgot (got other troubles in the meanwhile). Sorry for bothering.

        yo,
        RDO