qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu development schedule?

From: Lionel Ulmer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu development schedule?
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:43:59 +0200

> But that needs to be stated, otherwise a whole lotta people are wasting
> their time watching this project.

Well, seeing that the project was never widely advertised (at least not by
Fabrice from what I know except the initial mails to the wine-devel /
linux-kernel mailing lists), one cannot blame the QEMU developpers for you
loosing your time :-)

Heck, it never even did any /. headlines despite booting Windows since at
least 6 months (the only references I know of where indirect like the
DarWine story). Maybe the day it will boot OS/X like PearPC.

Anyway, I would say that this is a wonderful opportunity for someone to do a
business (like CodeWeavers and TransGaming are doing for Wine, the prime
example of the 'never finished / never working' project :-) ).

    Lionel (for whom the QEMU code is a bit too much over his head to
            actively participate :-) )

--
                 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/