qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] networking on Mac OS X!

From: Pierre d'Herbemont
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] networking on Mac OS X!
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:16:49 +0200

Good work, I thought Qemu's networking was working on Mac OS X according to this:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2004-07/msg00054.html
Qemu networking is indeed working on Mac OS X.

Pierre

Le 24 août 04, à 16:32, Mattias Nissler a écrit :

Hi,

I don't know if somebody has gotten networking to work on OS X before, but finally I did it. For the interested: This included writing a tun/tap driver for OS X and a little change in the qemu source. If have put everything online (including some screenshots), so check out http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~nissler/tuntap/index.html if you want to have a look/give it a try. Maybe you want to merge the patch I prepared for OS X networking into the QEMU source.

Bug reports, comments, suggestions are welcome.

By the way: QEMU is really great. I have tried Bochs before and it it was really slow. But qemu is quite usable on my Powerbook.

Enjoy,

Mattias