qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Keyboard patch for windows

From: Pierre d'Herbemont
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Keyboard patch for windows
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:53:36 +0200

On 4 août 04, at 13:55, Laurent Amon wrote:

Selon Pierre d'Herbemont <address@hidden>:
That is why I think we should develop our own interface, using directly
carbon or cocoa, unless someone wants to debug SDL. SDL/Mac OS X is
very buggy, and I don't see much activity on it.

Well, the patch for the fades looks like 2 lines to comment out in SDL. Maybe we should send a patch to them for a dependance on an environment variable or some
such.

There is not only the fade trouble, there is also the window buffer bug. I sent a patch to the sdl-devel mailing list (it was CC-ed to the qemu-devel) for this issue, but I didn't get any reply.

Pierre