qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Sound and MinGW problems on Windows host

From: Tomasz B±tor
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Sound and MinGW problems on Windows host
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 22:01:45 +0200

Witam,
Dnia Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 09:50:17PM +0200 Jernej Simon?i? napisal(a):

> I successfully compiled CVS under msys/MinGW and ran it outside it, however
> before compiling I edited CONFIG_QEMU_SHAREDIR in config-host.h to "."
> (otherwise it's set to $prefix, which is by default "/c/Program
> Files/Qemu"). If you remove -mwindows from CFLAGS and run qemu from command
> line, you can usually see why it immediately exits (though the very latest
> CVS doesn't seem to output anything anymore)

I solved that immediate exit without output by applying
qemu-20040621-monitor.patch.gz and changing manually LIBS in
i386-softmmu/Makefile
(I only compile i386-softmmu), so it looks like:

DEFINES+=-D_GNU_SOURCE
LIBS+=-lm
ifdef CONFIG_WIN32
LIBS+=-lwinmm -lws2_32 -liphlpapi -mconsole
endif

After that, the console in windows is back.

t.

--
  Tomasz BÄ…tor  e-mail: address@hidden  ICQ: 101194886