qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: re: native gfx card support

From: Fred Hope
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: re: native gfx card support
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

I guess I don't seen any official word about the native gfx card
support, I had just heard rumors of it.  Several people in these
MacRumors forum threads mentioned hearing about it.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=78125
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=71627

The second thread actually mentions another rumor site seeing a preview
of VPC7, and that it does have native gfx card support.

This is a Microsoft page on VPC7.  Not very specific info here, and
native gfx card support is not mentioned.
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/mac/virtualpc_v7.mspx

So really, I'm not sure if/how VPC7 will support graphics cards.  I had
figured that it would, but I could be wrong.  The users in the threads I
linked to don't seem to see any problem with this happening, at least
from what I briefly read.

Fred Hope