qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU Win32 installer based on INNO setup

From: Ronald
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU Win32 installer based on INNO setup
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 14:42:48 +0200

Le Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:46:08 +0200, Jean-Michel POURE a écrit :

> Dear friends,
>
> Currently, finding a Win32 installer is number 2 on our to-do-list.
>
> If you are aware of a QEMU Win32 installer based on INNO setup, please
> visit the home page of http://www.freeoszoo.org and contact us. Also, feel
> free to pick-up any to-do item.
>
> Is anyone aware of the existence of a Win32 installer for QEMU?
>
> Kindest regards,
> Jean-Michel

What about nsis installer, like ffmpeg?

;NSIS Script For FFmpeg adapted for Qemu

;Title Of Your Application
Name "Qemu"
CompletedText "Qemu install completed! Enjoy your meal!"

; do a CRC check
CRCCheck On

; output file name
OutFile "QemuInstall.exe"

; license page introduction
LicenseText "You must agree to this license before installing."

; license data
LicenseData ".\COPYING"

; the default installation directory
InstallDir "$PROGRAMFILES\Qemu"

;The text to prompt the user to enter a directory
DirText "Please select the folder below"

Section "Install"
  ;Install Files
  SetOutPath $INSTDIR
  SetCompress Auto
  SetOverwrite on
  File ".\qemu.exe"
  File ".\SDL.dll"
  File ".\bios.bin"
  File ".\vgabios.bin"
  File ".\vgabios-cirrus.bin"
  File ".\linux_boot.bin"
  File ".\COPYING"
  File ".\COPYING.LIB"

  ; documentation
  SetOutPath $INSTDIR\doc
  File ".\doc\qemu-tech.html"
  File ".\doc\qemu-doc.html"

  ; Write the uninstall keys for Windows
  WriteRegStr HKLM "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Qemu"
"DisplayName" "Qemu (remove only)"
  WriteRegStr HKLM "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Qemu"
"UninstallString" "$INSTDIR\Uninst.exe"
WriteUninstaller "Uninst.exe"
SectionEnd

Section "Shortcuts"
  ;Add Shortcuts
SectionEnd

UninstallText "This will uninstall Qemu from your system"

Section Uninstall
  ; delete files
  Delete "$INSTDIR\qemu.exe"
  Delete "$INSTDIR\SDL.dll"
  Delete "$INSTDIR\bios.bin"
  Delete "$INSTDIR\linux_boot.bin"
  Delete "$INSTDIR\vgabios-cirrus.bin"
  Delete "$INSTDIR\vgabios.bin"
  Delete "$INSTDIR\COPYING"
  Delete "$INSTDIR\COPYING.LIB"

  ; delete documentation
  Delete "$INSTDIR\doc\qemu-tech.html"
  Delete "$INSTDIR\doc\qemu-doc.html"

  RMDir /r $INSTDIR\doc

  ; delete uninstaller and unistall registry entries
  Delete "$INSTDIR\Uninst.exe"
  DeleteRegKey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE "SOFTWARE\Qemu"
  DeleteRegKey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Qemu"
  RMDir "$INSTDIR"
SectionEnd