qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] port update; ppc system emulation on FreeBSD?

From: Markus Niemistö
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] port update; ppc system emulation on FreeBSD?
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:21:15 +0300

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:27:45 +0200
Juergen Lock <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Btw is anyone working on getting the ppc system emulation running on
>  FreeBSD?

It compiles cleanly and it's able to boot the ppc-bios with my old
patch (attached). I downloaded Gentoo for PPC yesterday and can test it
after I get home from work. I haven't tested it earlier becouse I didn't
have ppc-bios. Now that the bios is included I don't believe there's any
reason why ppc system emulation wouldn't work on FreeBSD.

Have you tried the attached patch (merge it after other FreeBSD
changes)?

Regards,
        Markus