qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k disk full message

From: Jason Gress
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k disk full message
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:58:56 -0500

I have some of the log files if anyone is interested.  Each one is at least
different enough for diff to say the two binary files are different.. it
seems to repeat certain text throughout.  I can back up, say 10 consecutive
ones and send them to whoever wants to if there is demand.  Otherwise I will
delete them.  Let me know..

        Jason