qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Cow images (continued)

From: Jean-Michel POURE
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Cow images (continued)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:06:02 +0200

Dear all,

Finally, I am trying to install various OSes on a 10 Gb cow image.

Shall I use "Ctrl-Alt-S" for saving to disc? I am not sure of the key
combination. I may loose a lot of time trying "C-a-S" like explained in the
documentation. Can you confirm it is "Ctrl-Alt-S".

By the way, under KDE, this key combination opens an empty terminal.

Another problem is that in the end of the installation, my system may reboot
and I don't have time to save to cow disc. How can I get around such a
problem?

Any ... help welcome.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel