qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] WINE with QEMU on non-86x processor?

From: John R. Hogerhuis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] WINE with QEMU on non-86x processor?
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 13:32:03 -0700

Well I don't have a PPC but maybe if you say where you are getting stuck
that would help.

Given that Fabrice has already put together that zip file on the front
page of the qemu web site which has the supporting binaries you need, as
well as a known working WINE, I'm not sure what else you need...

The more info you give as to what you have tried the more likely someone
here will have a solution for you. Once you get the problem solved the
hard way then you can write the good HOWTO on it, which could go on the
web site.

-- John.