qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] More FreeBSD patches

From: Markus Niemistö
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] More FreeBSD patches
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 10:21:02 +0300

On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:54:24 +0200
Bartosz Fabianowski <address@hidden> wrote:

> Looking at current CVS, it seems that the FreeBSD patches posted on
> this list some time ago have been committed. However, some time has
> gone by since those patches were written and QEMU has evolved a bit.
> Thus, there are a few more issues with compilation on FreeBSD not
> addressed by those patches.

I've also made patches that make Qemu compile on FreeBSD (and probably
on the other BSDs also). Some of them are actually even committed. My
lastest patch I've sent to Fabrice May 21st is basically the same as
yours but it also adds support for PPC-softmmu (attached here also).

> By the way, I am wondering what the correct method for submitting
> patches to QEMU is. I saw that there is a bug tracker on the Savannah
> site, but it seems to be rather deserted. Should I just keep sending
> patches to this mailing list? Or is there some other place for bug
> reports and patches?

I've been wondering this too. It also seems that Fabrice is very busy so
it can take a while before patches hit the tree.

Regards,
        Markus