qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Solaris 9 x86 installation?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Solaris 9 x86 installation?
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 19:58:06 +0200

   From: Fabrice Bellard <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 18:15:53 +0200

   > In fact this is not a PCI problem, but a PIC one. With the current CVS
   > you can now launch the Solaris x86 kernel :-) I did not try the whole
   > install, but it should work much better now.

Fabrice, you made my day!

Solaris installation continues. I will post full report tonight.
--
Pavel Janík

... feels much better than any (2.4?) kernel before. I do not know what
happend/changed exactly, but this is the first kernel which does not swap
out exact this application I will need next.
                  -- Adrian Schroeter about 2.4.10-pre14aa