qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Keyboard problem

From: vaise
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Keyboard problem
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:37:21 +0100

On Wednesday 19 May 2004 11:44, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> I am running the latest version of Qemu from CVS without PCI enabled.
> If I exit the SuSE 8.2 host with Ctrl+Shift and click in the host windows
> again (in terminal mode), the host keyboard is disabled.
> Anyone experiencing such a problem?

Same problem when installing Fecora Core 1B in text mode :
-at the beginning, it's fine
-if I ungrab and grab again, there seem to be a shift (decalage) in the way
Qemu store the keys. I mean, if I write for example "azerty", the OS will get
something like "zerty*". So I have to press space bar twice to click on OK.
-if I grab and ungrab a lot of times, there is no keyboard any longer. even
CTRL-ALT-DEL or ALT-Fn.

Dsant, from Lyon, France.