qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Some trials about W2K

From: Gilles SIMON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Some trials about W2K
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:14:35 +0200

After further checking, Filip Navara's driver works at all resolutions/colors
I checked. The problem was that W2k didn't desinstall correctly BXVGA, so the
two drivers conflicted.
Before changing, run regedit and wipe out any 'BXVGA' you find.

Another question : I am in France, and our timezone is UTC+1, plus another one
now in 'summer time' (so, UTC+2 now).
On Windows (98 or W2K), whatever timezone I choose, it is allways incorrect :
it 15:00 pm, and Windows says it is 12:00 pm. There are 3 hours shift I
cannot change.

--
Gilles SIMON