qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: MS Windows 2000 installation report

From: Gabriel Ebner
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: MS Windows 2000 installation report
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:37:00 +0200

Hello,

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> 1) First stage is OK (NTFS disc formatting, copy to disc)

I get stuck here with latest CVS -- though earlier versions failed
similiarily -- with Windows giving the error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".

Screendump is attached, and I could send you the virtual machine state if
you want and you have a Windows 2000 license (65M after bzip2 -9).

        Gabriel.

--
Gabriel Ebner - reverse "address@hidden"