qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU News: Win32 Port

From: John R. Hogerhuis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEMU News: Win32 Port
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:07:15 -0800

I am working on doing a cross compile right now...

The first hurdle was dyngen.exe. It ran fine for me with wine, though (I
am using crossover office version of wine though... don't know if that
matters).

Alternatively I posted a patch to this list which will allow you to
generate an op.h which has the binary code in it as source code in op.h
so you can generate the op.h on Linux and use it in the mingw build.
Kludgy but works.

Now I'm working on building SDL. I'll post here with instructions once I
get everything working... I can't imagine this should be too hard...

-- John.