qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] build problems

From: Kyle Hayes
Subject: [Qemu-devel] build problems
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:35:17 -0800

I'm using QEMU from Savannah CVS checked out about ten minutes ago.  I
still have a couple of problems building it.  I cannot tell if this
is QEMU or something on my system.

I can build everything but static targets on my x86 Gentoo machine
(gcc 3.3).  I don't have a version of libasound that is static.  How
do I tell ./configure to turn off SDL support?  I don't want or need
it I think.  I certainly do not need sound support.

Best,
Kyle