qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Code Copy / New Linux boot code

From: Ed Suominen
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Code Copy / New Linux boot code
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:43:45 -0800

Jamie, your rootless windows concept, in conjunction with QEMU's
emerging ability to provide VMware-like virtualization in a GPL package,
could be an excellent way to make existing Windows speech recognition
software seamlessly usable on the linux desktop. If it's not too much
trouble, please keep me apprised of your progress in this area!

Best regards,
Ed Suominen

Copy to mailing list of the
Open Source Speech Recognition Initiative

Link: QEMU (http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/)