qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Knoppix results

From: Gabriel Ebner
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Knoppix results
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:04:19 +0100

Hello,

Am Don, den 29.01.2004 schrieb Kyle Hayes um 17:43:
> Would I run QEMU from the command line via GDB?
>
>       $ gdb qemu -hda hda.img -cdrom knoppix.iso -boot d -m 128
>
> ??

Well, I don't think so.  It think you have to run qemu -s but then I
don't know how to make gdb connect to that port...  gdb's info page
shows nothing like that at first sight.

$ qemu -help | grep gdb
-s              wait gdb connection to port 1234
-p port         change gdb connection port

        Gabriel.