qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Wine on ARM

From: Gregory Richards
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Wine on ARM
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:58:15 -0800

I installed qemu-i386 and wine on my Linux based ARM PDA (while Windows CE can't run Windows program on a PDA, Linux may be able to X-D), and it works, to some degree. When I start up wine, if I have no parameters, it'll load, give me the help, and quit. If I start it up with the name of a program, it segfaults. GDB tells me it's segfaulting at 0x6041ab30 in code_gen_buffer () .

Any idea what's going on, or what should I post to be more helpful?

Thanks.

- Gregory Richards

Rethink your business approach for the new year with the helpful tips here. http://special.msn.com/bcentral/prep04.armx