qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Debian Woody system to play with

From: ganglio
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Debian Woody system to play with
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:14:00 +0100

hi all!
i know that the question might seem a bit lamerish
but what is the root password to log in?
i tryed both "root" and "woody" but didn't works
thanks in advance

roberto

Chad Page ha scritto:
        Cool... I just checked it out and brought it to the SBLUG meeting
tonight.  Got to demonstrate just how much faster qemu is over bochs ;)
The next step on my end is to find time to write a seg fault handler which
would print out the code block that caused the crash.  Something in "ps"
does it for instance under both this and the qemu linux image every
time... I'll have to see if I can replicate it in user space.

        - Chad