qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SB16 support

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SB16 support
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 23:19:57 +0100

malc wrote:
Hello

http://www.boblycat.org/~malc/1_sqemu.patch.gz contains a patch against
CVS version of QEMU that adds SB16 support. Only digitized output is
supported. Was tested only under DOS. Some background and instructions
can be found in `sb16/README' (after applying the patch).

Sincerely,
malc

Thank you for the patch ! This is quite impressive.

I cannot include as is as it needs some modifications to be more integrated in QEMU. I would have the following needs:

1) Use SDL for audio rendering.

2) The whole patch should add only two files: dma.c for DMA emulation, sb16.c for sb16 emulation and sdlaudio.c for SDL audio driver.

Fabrice.