qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] non linux host?

From: John Davidorff Pell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] non linux host?
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:38:54 -0700

I'm more than happy to help in any way I can to get this ported. but I'm not really a programmer. If anyone out there wants to get this started I'll test and even provide access to my OSX box (via ssh) if necessary. :-)

as fabrice mentioned before (I just read the post thanx to address@hidden) there is the darwine project. iThink that it would be of great benefit to them and to qemu if some of the people here started talking to some of the people there.

I'm thinking that if qemu and darwine can create a truly useful and functional end product that apple might even get in on the game and suddenly both projects will go mainstream. :-) I can dream can't I?

JP

--
God is dead, now the war shall never end.