multiple connections per block device with NBD?

From: Sam
Subject: multiple connections per block device with NBD?
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 02:42:02 +0530

Hello,

I am wondering whether NBD integration of qemu is able to establish multiple
connections to remote NBD server for a single block device. nbd-client has this
option:

-C, --connections
Use num connections to the server, to allow speeding up request handling, at
the cost of higher resource usage on the server. Use of this option requires
kernel support available first with Linux 4.9.

I am looking for equivalent functionality in qemu's direct NBD access as
multiple connections in nbd-client does increase speeds many folds.

Regards,
Sam