Re: Question: How to change backing file ?

From: Kashyap Chamarthy
Subject: Re: Question: How to change backing file ?
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 14:25:46 +0100

[Cc: qemu-block]

On Sun, Jan 03, 2021 at 11:35:49AM +0100, Kevin Nguetchouang wrote:
> nobody then ?

[No direct answer but a quick meta note ...]

... if you're looking for guidance on code internals, you might want to
wait a little more time for the block developers to notice.  Some
regions of the world have time off at the end of the year, and might
just be coming online.

For you might want to Cc (I've done that now) qemu-block@nongnu.org
list, a block-layer related mailing list.

--
/kashyap