[Qemu-block] 答复: How to solve the deadlock issue when makes an external

From: Xieyingtai
Subject: [Qemu-block] 答复: How to solve the deadlock issue when makes an external snapshot with the same iothread
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 13:06:28 +0000

Thanks for your advice. It's truly effective to solve the deadlock issue
by releasing AioContext in advance. While in some scenarios, AioContext
could not be releasd such as external snapshot using transaction which
should release AioContext together during clean up() procedure. This
leads to a dead lock in BDRV_POLL_WHILE when serveral BDS own the
same AioContext.