Re: [Qemu-block] Query regarding qemu dirty bitmap

From: John Snow
Subject: Re: [Qemu-block] Query regarding qemu dirty bitmap
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 16:44:50 -0500

Hi Sanjay, usually we reply below or in-line on this list.

On 11/05/2016 11:26 PM, Sanjay Kumar wrote:
One more question:

4. How to interpret dirty bitmap file or get list of dirty blocks from
the dirty bitmap in version 2.5?

We still don't have a working export for 2.8, what dirty bitmap file are you referencing?

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 9:29 PM, Sanjay Kumar <address@hidden