AArch64 code running on QEMU ...

From: ovidiu nastai
Subject: AArch64 code running on QEMU ...
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 16:46:21 -0400

Hi,
Please help me with this, I am new to QEMU: I need to run some AArch64 code, to verify functional correctness, and code generation. The code sources will be mainly high-level syntax (C/C++), then I'll disassemble and inspect.
Question: can I run AArch64 sources on QEMU, that's it, on a x86-64 host machine, or, I need an AArch64 host for QEMU, to start with.

I saw this "For example, the aarch64 CPU feature, which, when disabled, enables the optional AArch32 CPU feature, is only supported when using the KVM accelerator and when running on a host CPU type that supports the feature. " at "https://qemu-project.gitlab.io/qemu/system/arm/cpu-features.html", and need to understand that, before deciding about the tools I will use.

Thanks,
ovi