gicv3 maintenance interrupt not triggering

From: Jose Martins
Subject: gicv3 maintenance interrupt not triggering
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 20:01:07 +0100

I'm using qemu aarch64 virt platform to run my hypervisor. However,
the gicv3 maintenance interrupts (id 25) does not trigger. I'm reading
these values off the gic for the cpu in question:

gich.hcr = 0xd
gich.misr = 0xd
gich.eisr = 0xf
gicr.ispendr0 = 0x0

I think that for this gich state, I should be reading a pending state
for the maintenance interrupt in the redistributor pending registers.
I will try out the same code in real hardware asap to confirm there's
no issue with the driver. But does somebody have any clues on what
might be the problem?

Cheers,
Jose