RE: hw/misc/aspeed_scu: 5d971f9e breaks Supermicro AST2400

From: Ryan Chen
Subject: RE: hw/misc/aspeed_scu: 5d971f9e breaks Supermicro AST2400
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 01:22:49 +0000

Hello Joel,
        Most register is not support byte access, it need to refer the
datasheet descript each area. [chapter : ARM Address Space Mapping]

Ryan Chen

Tel : 886-3-5751185 ext:8857

************* Email Confidentiality Notice ********************
免責聲明:
因應個人資料保護法施行,本信件(或其附件)可能包含機密資訊,並受法律保護。如 台端非指定之收件者,請以電子郵件通知本電子郵件之發送者,
並請立即刪除本電子郵件及其附件和銷毀所有複印件。謝謝您的合作!

DISCLAIMER:
This message (and any attachments) may contain legally privileged and/or other
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete the e-mail and any attachments
without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.