Re: Aarch64-qemu

From: Wissem Yahiaoui
Subject: Re: Aarch64-qemu
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 12:44:31 +0100

Hi Qemu team,

As I sent you in the first email, that the SVE specific registers in aarch64-qemu results an core dumped/segmentation fault. I Tried the ZCR_EL1, ZCR_EL2 and ZCR_EL12, it compiles fine with the gnu toolchain, but it doesn't run in qemu. I need to simulate the length check at run-time, I am using Qemu but apparently I am missing some step/s.

Can u please help me to achieve this task?

Regards,
Wissem Yahiaoui
Student at Technical University,

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 10:59, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 at 21:39, Wissem Yahiaoui <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sure, I will do that. Actually it was my intention but i didn't find the link and it idn't possible to raise an issue in github. Can u please provide me a link?

I'm confused, this is email, there are no links. Just
use reply-to-all rather than reply so your replies go
to both the person whose email you're replying to
and also to the mailing list. (You'll have to go back
and redo a reply to my original email which went to
both the list and to you.)

thanks
- PMM