Re: [Qemu-arm] Beagle Board support

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: Re: [Qemu-arm] Beagle Board support
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 11:07:38 +0100

Esteban Bosse <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am new in this world, but I want to port the old beagle support for
> qemu-linaro to mainstream.

I think the main problem is the chip is no longer supported by TI and I
guess less likely to be supported in upstream OSes in the future.

> Someone is actually working on it or is interested?

Not that I'm aware of. If you want to do the port and are willing to be
a maintainer of it going forward then I guess it would be doable. Is
there any particular reason you want it in upstream rather than just
using the old qemu-linaro branch for your use case?

--
Alex Bennée